Dermapen is a revolutionary micro-needling device which rejuvenates, tightens and lifts the skin, resulting in a refreshed and more youthful looking complexion.
It is a quick and highly effective treatment.
Why Have Dermapen Therapy?
There are many reasons why people choose to have Dermapen treatments:
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and décolletage
- Rejuvenate hands and minimise signs of ageing
- Revitalise aged and sun damaged skin
- Reduces acne scarring
After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long-lasting enhancement.
The Benefits of Dermapen
- The Genuine Dermapen Therapy reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and sun damage
- Tightens pores which become larger as we age
- The treatment requires no downtime
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- Dermapen Therapy is suitable for all skin tones and types
At Cosmetic Beauty Clinic we offer the highest standard of care and will ensure you will receive the right treatment for you. Our clients notice visibly reduced wrinkles, sun damage, stretch marks and scars.
We are medically led with consultations conducted by a fully trained registered nurse. We treat clients in all clinics nationwide.
Download the Dermaroller Aftercare Guide.